· 50 congregants gather at St. Boniface for an economic listening campaign on February 24th.
· OCCCO leaders visit representatives on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. March 9-11.
· 20 leaders convene to plan federated action and discuss details from D.C. trip.
· Youth in San Juan Capistrano organize meetings with city council around unfair car tows.
· 500-person survey at Immaculate Heart of Mary reveals need for job creation in Santa Ana.
· Leaders from Santa Ana meet City Manager Dave Ream to discuss city use of federal money.